Three easy ways to secure your place on a course:
- Online booking
- Telephone 01202 678336 using a debit/credit card
- Post a cheque with your application from
Booking Terms and conditions
1.1 Places on a course can only be reserved in writing on an application form, by letter and on receipt of the full cost of the course. No applications will be accepted by telephone.
1.2 Clients should only apply to go on courses for which they fulfil the stated criteria in this programme. If in doubt please contact the Centre.
2. Cancellation by Client
2.1 All cancellations must be in writing
2.2 Cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to the start date:
- Full refund of the course administration fee or transfer to an alternative course if available
2.3 Cancellations within 2 weeks of the course date:
- No refund
- Transfer to an alternative course where available. In this instance no refund is available if the client cancels this alternative course.
2.4 The date of cancellation is the date of receipt of the written advice by HOEC
3. Cancellation by HOEC
3.1 HOEC shall notify the client of cancellation not less than five days prior to the commencement of the course where numbers fail to reach workable minimum.
3.2 In the event of cancellation for this reason clients will be offered the choice of the following options:
- Full refund of the course fee paid OR
- An alternative course where available
3.3 Every effort is made to run the courses but in the interest of safety occasionally part or all of the course may have to be cancelled. In the event that more than 25% of a course is cancelled you will be entitled to a full refund of that portion of the course fee.
HOEC reserves the right to refuse entry on courses, and to curtail an individual’s course, on the grounds of disregard of safety instructions. This is at the absolute discretion of the instructor in charge of the course.
In the latter instance, no refund will be given.